November 20th & 21st – Plympton (10.00am – 4.00pm)
Hearing Aid & Tinnitus Open Days
Plymouth Hearing Centre, Erme House, Station Road, Plympton, PL7 2AU
20th Nov – Phonak of Switzerland launch new Marvel 2.0 hearing aids
Phonak expert – Jon Cade is available to discuss what’s new in hearing aids and what makes a private Phonak hearing aid sound significantly better than an NHS one.
21st Nov – Starkey USA launch the new Livio AI hearing aids
Starkey expert – Lorraine Morley is available to discuss how motion sensors in the new re-chargeable` Livio AI hearing aid can detect if the wearer has a fall or a trip and can immediately send a message to family members. Lorraine will also demonstrate how Starkey hearing aids can help you monitor your listening ability and overall health and can connect to internet for instant information.
Find out why hearing aids are becoming the latest biometric (medical) devices that can measure heart beat, walking steps and listening activity more accurately than a wrist worn device such as a ‘Fitbit’ or ‘Smart Watch’?
All your questions answered
- hearing loss & hearing aids
- tinnitus treatment and management
- ear wax removal and hearing protection
Call in for a coffee & learn how we can help you to improve your hearing. Come along if …
- You are interested in upgrading your current NHS or private aids
- Would like a free hearing aid trial without obligation
- You struggle to hear well in back ground noise
- Find speech sounds jumbled up or muffled at times
- Others around you always mumble
- Your family tell you that you are not hearing well
- The television is slightly louder than your husband/wife or partner
- You sometimes miss the start of some sentences
- The conversation runs away from you before you can join in
- Your have limitations in some situations with your current hearing aids and would love to hear better
- You can’t hear well on the telephone
- You need extra help to manage your tinnitus symptoms
No sales pressure – we are a professional, privately owned independent audiology centre with an excellent reputation for delivering expert hearing care advice. View current technologies and hearing aid styles at your leisure or simply discuss any hearing concerns you, a friend or relative may have.
Free £50 hearing assessment
10% off hearing aids
£150 hearing aid accessory with any hearing aid purchased before December 2019
Reserve your FREE place
Fill out the form below or call our reception team on: 01752 936 116 or 0800 246 1000