Friday 28th September – Hearing care event
Join us anytime from 10.00am to 3.00pm at St. Elizabeth’s House Hotel, Plympton, PL7 1NJ. It is a perfect opportunity to learn more about hearing loss in a relaxed informal setting.
We are here to answer all your questions about
- hearing loss & hearing aids
- tinnitus, sound therapy & tinnitus hearing aids
- ear wax removal and hearing protection
Enjoy coffee with us during the day and learn how we can help you to improve your hearing healthcare.
We also have Phonak expert – Jon Cade on hand to showcase the very latest in hearing technology.
Why should I attend?
- If you struggle to hear well in back ground noise
- Speech sometimes sounds jumbled up or muffled at times
- Others around you always mumble
- Your family tell you that you are not hearing well
- The television is slightly louder than your husband/wife or partner
- You sometimes miss the start of some sentences
- The conversation runs away from you before you can join in
- Your have limitations in some situations with your current hearing aids and would love to hear better
- You can’t hear well on the telephone
- You need extra help to manage your tinnitus symptoms
The event is a drop in session where you can view current technologies and hearing aid styles at your leisure or simply discuss any hearing concerns you may have.
FREE voucher for a private hearing or tinnitus consultation or £500 off a pair of hearing aids.
Reserve your FREE place
Fill out the form below or call our reception team on: 01752 936 116